Have you decided to homeschool but don’t know where to begin?
You want to make sure your child doesn’t miss out on anything academically. Yet you’re overwhelmed by the choices available. Where to start? The Essentials of Homeschool is here to help. It explains each part of the homeschool process, describes different approaches, and gives you actionable steps to move you forward in your homeschool venture. Equipped with insights from a homeschool veteran, this easy-to-follow guide will ensure you don’t overlook anything. You and your student can enjoy learning together in any grade, and even prepare for college with confidence.
In this book, you’ll find:
- Insights on kindergarten, first grade, and beyond
- Which school subjects to cover
- High school transcript procedures
- Sample schedule for your school days
- Action steps for what to do next